Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Singing Sunflower Vanity Pet Quest Line

The Singing Sunflower vanity companion pet. Yes, it does sing a little...
Where to get:
Go to Hillsbrad to Brazie Farmstead. It's near the Dalaran Crater.
It's close to the red area.
Talk to Brazie the Botanist to start the quest: Basic Botany
Your screen will look something like this during the quests. Pick up the solar orbs by right clicking them. When you have enough solar power, plant the sunflower to create more solar power.  Plant the fighting plants to defend your sunflowers and yourself.
Flower Power is the next quest.
Ghouls Ate My Grains in the next quest.
Tip, if you have trouble with the waves of zombies, I planted in this order:
Sunflower, stone block to block the zombies, then sunflower, stone block, sun flower, then green fighting plan, sunflower, then chill blue plant behind the green one. I think I got up to six sunflowers total.
Sorry I forgot the names of the plants and didn't screenshot them. Use the vine on the big guys.

Someone Set Up the Pumpkin Bombs quest.
Tip: I used 7-8 Sunflowers with the plants listed above, the stone in front of the plant closest to zombies, and the 2-3 vines for the big guys. Pumpkins bombs whenver they were lit up.
Lawn of the Dead is the final quest, I think.
 Anyway, you fight the warden plus all those zombie minions.Setup your defenses as before.
Pumpkin bomb the crap out of the boss. This is as close as I could get to the entire questline. It should be pretty accurate. I'm going to do it again on another toon this weekend and I'll try to get screen shots of setting up the defenses. It was fun and challenging, or maybe it was just challenging for me...lol
Have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment